PURE EYES Sterile - 7 mL
Moisture-enriched lubricant works fast to remove redness and bring relief to eyes redness. The sterile eye drop relieves, protects, soothes, and moisturizes your eyes. Relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations. Temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye. Protects against further irritation.
0.24 fl oz (7 mL)
Product Made in the United States of America.
For external use only.
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- narrow angle glaucoma - high blood pressure - diabetes
- any eye injuries or infection
When using this product
- do not touch tip container to any surface to avoid contamination
- do not overuse as it may produce increased redness of the eye
pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- remove contact lenses before using
- replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued
- redness or irritation of the eye
condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily.
Active Ingredients: Glycerin 0.25% (for Lubricant) - Naphazoline HCL 0.012% (for Redness Reliever),
Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride, Boric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Purified Water, Sodium Borate