PEGASUS Male Desensitizer Spray - 4 /16 fl oz
PEGASUS Male Desensitizer Spray, helps delay ejaculation.
For external use only
Do not use this product if
- you or your partner are allergic (sensitive) to local anesthetics
Do Not Use
- on broken inflamed skin
- if your partner is pregnant
Ask a Doctor Before Use if
- you are already taking prescribed drugs
- you have, or had liver or kidney problems
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyes
- Do not inhale
- Do not exceed a maximum of 24 sprays in 24 hours
Stop use and consult a doctor if
- you or your partner develop a rash or irritation, such as burning or itching
- you do feel unwell or have any unpleasant effects after using the spray
- this product, used as directed does not provide relief.
Premature ejaculation may be due to a condition requiring medical supervision.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply 3 or more sprays, not to exceed 10, to the head and shaft of the penis before intercourse, or use as directed by a doctor. Wash product off after intercourse. Correct quantity and time of application will be determined by individual requirements and you should always use the minimum effective quantity.
Active Ingredient: Lidocaine Base USP 9.6% w/w (approximately 10mg per spray) - Purpose: Topical Anesthetic
Use: temporarily reduces sensitivity of the penis, which helps to delay ejaculation in cases of over-rapid or premature ejaculation (coming to a climax too quickly)
Inactive Ingredients: Fragrance, Isopropyl Myristate, Solvent, Stearic Acid.